Simplify operator safety
Don’t put yourself or your operator in an unsafe position. Now you can cut through pipe from one side* and not worry about the kickback that can happen with a traditional circular blade saw. The hydraulic and pneumatic saws do not produce exhaust fumes, so there is no need for additional ventilation.
Dig less, finish faster
When you have a water main break and customers are without water, time of repair is critical.
- Minimal excavation needed around and underneath the pipe
- Safely cut all the way through pipe from one side*
- Cut through pipe with more control
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic saws can operate fully submersed, no need to drain the trench
- Cut through ductile iron, cast iron, PVC, and other hard materials
- Tackle many applications with choice of gas, hydraulic, and pneumatic power
The PowerGrit method
- Increased safety
- Greater operational control
- No rotational kickback
- Less excavation
- Single-point access
- No dust or flying debris
- Submersible (hydraulic saws only)
*up to 25″ with a hydraulic powered saw.